More Christmas picture potential
The scenery never stops being amazing
And more jumping
Best to only walk in these places when there’s no chance of rain
Kids from New Mexico love streams
Robber’s Roost Coffee Shop where Karen hung out
* Day 2 in Capitol Reef National park
* Dropped Karen off at Robber’s Roost to work in the am
* Al and kids went to two hikes at Hickman natural Bridge and Grand Wash
* Picked up Karen and had lunch
* Went to hike at Capitol Gorge
* Saw frogs and crustaceans in the tanks.
* Al and Frank and Rick hiked up Cohab Canyon
* Karen and Lana and Jack walked to old park played in stream and saw deer.
* Saw pigs in Bicknell on the way home from CR Park
* Back at campground, kids played with a little white dog