A rare picture of Jack being playful 😉
By Lake Powell
- Al took Karen to Robbers Roost in Torrey, Utah to work a bit in the am.
- Al and kids hitched up trailer.
- Left Bicknell Aquarius RV Park
- Drive to Hanksville got groceries and had lunch
- Dropped Karen off to get wifi at the local City Office where she sat outside on camp chair all afternoon working watching the town go by
- Al and kids went to Goblin Valley State Park
romped and frolicked there for a while
- Went through Glenn Canyon National Recreation area
- Drove to Hite, old town that is now underwater.
- Across confluence of the Dirty Devil River and Colorado River that forms the northern end of Lake Powell
- Drove to Bluff
- Campground from beginning of trip was full, went down the street to a deserted but lovely campground, Coral Sands.