Pretending to be mountain goats
Potential Christmas picture?
Deer were super tame and running all around the park
Yum. Made from the fruit that grows in the Fruita area inside Capitol Reef
Abandoned uranium mine
So many holes in rocks to sit in
Old school house
Old homestead. 10 people lived in this house.
He found a rock shaped like underwear
Sheep in the back yard!
* Day 1 at Capitol Reef National park
* Walked small portion of the Chimney Rock hike
* Went to Panorama Point
* Picnicked at picnic area in Fruits Historic area, saw tons of deer
* Walked the Cassidy Arch trail
* Looked at the Fruita Historic sites, got ice-cream, coffee, bread, Rhubarb-strawberry jam, peach salsa at the shop
* Finished up with the Goosenecks overlook
* Went back to campground, Rick and Frank and Lana played with a young girl who lives at the park.
* Sheep in the pasture next to the trailer