Miles walked: 0
Parks visited: 0
- Al took the kids to Bluff Fort.
- Packed up, hitched and left Bluff.
- Went to Blanding and Edge of the Cedar State Park and Museum. It rained on us a bit, but we saw the sculpture area and the Kiva.
- Then the Dinosaur Museum in Blanding. Still rainy and overcast. Not pouring, but drizzly
- Went to Monticello, but we didn’t do any activities.
- Drove up to Moab. Stopped at Wilson Arch and hiked up.
- Went off road a bit and hiked Looking Glass Arch. Just enough room to back up trailer and get out of there. Tiny bit hairy.
- Drove to Pack Creek Campground, unhitched, unpacked.
- Nice creek nearby and a playground and a kitty.